Farm animal valuation in NZ
For banks and finance companies working in the agribusiness sector, knowing the market value of farm animals is important for loan security - especially when international dairy prices are fluctuating from year to year.
It's also important if money might need to be recovered from a farmer or herd owner.
Experienced farm animal valuer
Richard Hoekstra, managing director of Coast to Coast Investigations, was a dairy farmer before he became a licensed private investigator. He is supported by a team of licensed investigators and debt collectors who are nearly all ex-Police, many with experience in the agriculture industry.
Farm animal and asset services we can offer:
- Credit checks of farm owners and sharemilkers
- Fact checking, i.e. are stated stock numbers accurate? Are animals healthy?
- Accurate animal valuations for dairy cows, cattle, sheep, deer and any other type of farm animal
- Farm asset appraisals, i.e. what saleable assets are visible on the farm?
- Negotiation of debt recovery on your behalf, through valuation and repossession of farm animals and/or farm assets
- We also have our team of lawyers for all legal work from, a letter of demand thru to bankruptcy.
If you're an agribusiness lender who needs a trusted alliance with an investigation and debt collection company that understands farming, talk to us.